Re: No persistent volumes available in OpenShift Origin 3.7.1

I have rechecked it and there are indeed no persistent volumes available by default. All what I did was just to execute this commands 'oc cluster up --host-data-dir /Users/user/oc-data' on Docker for Mac following this tutorial: https://github.com/openshift/origin/blob/master/docs/cluster_up_down.md
My Docker for Machine has just the Insecure Registry 172.30.0.0/16 added.

Furthermore, when I start openshift with the command 'oc cluster up --host-data-dir /Users/user/oc-data' it shows me the following output message after it has successfully started:

oc cluster up --host-data-dir /Users/user/oc-data

Starting OpenShift using openshift/origin:v3.7.1 ...

Pulling image openshift/origin:v3.7.1

Pulled 1/4 layers, 26% complete

Pulled 1/4 layers, 80% complete

Pulled 2/4 layers, 81% complete

Pulled 3/4 layers, 92% complete

Pulled 4/4 layers, 100% complete

Extracting

Image pull complete

OpenShift server started.

The server is accessible via web console at:

    https://127.0.0.1:8443

You are logged in as:

    User:     developer

    Password: <any value>

To login as administrator:

    oc login -u system:admin

WARNING: An HTTP proxy (docker.for.mac.http.internal:3128) is configured for the Docker daemon, but you did not specify one for cluster up

WARNING: An HTTPS proxy (docker.for.mac.http.internal:3129) is configured for the Docker daemon, but you did not specify one for cluster up

WARNING: A proxy is configured for Docker, however 172.30.1.1 is not included in its NO_PROXY list.

   172.30.1.1 needs to be included in the Docker daemon's NO_PROXY environment variable so pushes to the local OpenShift registry can succeed.

 I'm sure that I don't have a proxy enabled since I'm working from home where is no proxy configured.

Please, could tell me how to solve this problem? I didn't have these problems when I used OpenShift version 3.6 CLI.

Now, I'm using the following version:

oc v3.7.1+ab0f056

kubernetes v1.7.6+a08f5eeb62

features: Basic-Auth

Server https://127.0.0.1:8443

openshift v3.7.1+ab0f056

kubernetes v1.7.6+a08f5eeb62

Regards
Tien

Used to be in default as the rest of the infra components.