Re: No persistent volumes available in OpenShift Origin 3.7.1

Hi Tien,

Docker for Mac introduced an internal proxy with Docker CE version 17.12.x. This has been causing problems with apps that didn't expect to see a proxy there, and certain settings like the NO_PROXY env var are ignored. Issues have been reported on github and they seem to be working on them. Until they have a fix, I would recommend downgrading to a pre- 17.12.0 version. You can find download links in their release notes page: https://docs.docker.com/docker-for-mac/release-notes/

Version 17.09.0-ce-mac35 should work fine.