Re: Absence of master-config.yaml

Thank you for your reply. Just a couple more questions:

  1. Is there any way to create this file when I launch by openshift start?
  2. Pardon me, but when you say "it should be inside the container", you mean the host on which I am running openshift on, or the openshift container which starts as a result of this?

Regards
Gaurav