Re: Absence of master-config.yaml

On Thu, Feb 8, 2018 at 2:43 AM, Gaurav Ojha <gauravojha gmail com> wrote:
Thank you for your reply. Just a couple more questions:

  1. Is there any way to create this file when I launch by openshift start?

openshift start --write-config= ...
(see --help and also note --master-config and --node-config flags)

  1. Pardon me, but when you say "it should be inside the container", you mean the host on which I am running openshift on, or the openshift container which starts as a result of this?

Inside the container named "origin" that "oc cluster up" runs on docker.