Re: Absence of master-config.yaml

If using cluster up, you will find the config by default both inside the container and on the file system of the host at /var/lib/origin/openshift.local.config/master

If you need to make a change to the master-config.yaml, start the cluster, bring it back down (with `oc cluster down`), make the change, and start the next time with the `--use-existing-config` flag so your changes get picked up and don't get overwritten.