Re: Absence of master-config.yaml

On 9 Feb 2018, at 1:50 am, Cesar Wong <cewong redhat com> wrote:

If using cluster up, you will find the config by default both inside the container and on the file system of the host at /var/lib/origin/openshift.local.config/master

Just be aware that if using Docker for Mac or Docker for Windows, the file is on the file system of the VM host that Docker is run in, not the Mac/Windows file system.

If you need to make a change to the master-config.yaml, start the cluster, bring it back down (with `oc cluster down`), make the change, and start the next time with the `--use-existing-config` flag so your changes get picked up and don't get overwritten.