How to upgrade OpenShift cluster using openshift-ansible on CentOS?

Hi,

I'm trying to upgrade my OpenShift cluster from v3.6 to v3.7. But it
fails with the error "openshift_release is 3.7.0 which is not a valid
release for a 3.7 upgrade" [1].

OpenShift cluster I have was brought up off the "release-3.6" branch of
openshift-ansible repo [2]. Ansible hosts file I am using is [3]. For
doing v3.6 deployment, I had set `openshift_release=v3.6.0` in the same
ansible hosts file.

Command I'm using to do upgrade is:

$ ansible-playbook openshift-ansible/playbooks/byo/openshift-cluster/upgrades/v3_7/upgrade.yml -vvv

I executed above command after switching to "release-3.7" branch in the
openshift-ansible directory.

Not sure what I'm missing here. Do I need to use a different value for
release?

Regards,

[1] http://pastebin.centos.org/538756/
[2] https://github.com/openshift/openshift-ansible