Re: OpenShift Jenkins OAuth2 Authentication using Spring Boot

Thank you for your response.

Do you know what I have ti import in order to execute OpenShift oc commands in Java Spring Boot in order to retrieve the token from OpenShift? Since I don't know much about Go, I just understand a part of the code.