Re: error: {batch cronjobs} matches multiple kinds

I was just running oc on the command line from an OpenShift Origin that I locally built from master.

Turns out, after I sent that post, I found out what happened - this error results from running that oc command when I am not logged in via "oc login". So it actually isn't as bad as I thought (I never got this error before when I wasn't logged in - not that I remember anyway - but if I simply log in then I don't get the error).

Obviously, I need to be logged in anyway in order to expect that command to work, so it's not an real issue.

So you can ignore this :) But it is strange that I got that error rather than something I would expect such as "Unauthenticated user - please log in first" or something to that effect. The error I did get seemed to be completely irrelevant to the real problem (which was I simply didn't log in yet).