Re: Deployment getting deleted when running configure.yml again

The information about where the bug is fixed is:

https://lists.openshift.redhat.com/openshift-archives/users/2018-January/msg00042.html
On Mon, 5 Feb 2018 at 8:19 pm, Alon Zusman <aloniko zus gmail com> wrote:
Yes I do. This fix worked for few times but then it started to make the router and other things to be deleted. Anyway this is not something that I can do for every user that wants to use the services I provide.
I could not find the bug opened for this or anything on it actually on google. (Could not even find the post you linked).
When I true fix will be available?
Thanks.