Re: Openshift Web UI

On Feb 13, 2018, at 10:49 PM, Joel Pearson <japearson agiledigital com au> wrote:

The web UI and registry aren’t connected in any way I don’t believe.

If you don’t use the internal registry then you can’t trigger things to deploy when an image changes, not sure if that matters to you...

Actually you don’t need the registry installed to trigger image updates on registry tags being updated - that works even without a registry.  You just won’t be able to push or pull from the registry using the integrated auth.