Re: webconsole not found with locally built 3.8

It looks like you somehow got 3.9 the second time. Those messages come form the web console proxy, which is only in 3.9 [1]. Can you double check `oc version` after the second cluster up?

[1] https://github.com/openshift/origin/pull/17862/commits/7e44f156eb93532b4e8f9e8e15397e4e14f6ccd8