Re: webconsole not found with locally built 3.8

> It looks like you somehow got 3.9 the second time. Those messages come form
> the web console proxy, which is only in 3.9 [1]. Can you double check `oc
> version` after the second cluster up?
>
> [1]
> https://github.com/openshift/origin/pull/17862/commits/7e44f156eb93532b4e8f9e8e15397e4e14f6ccd8

Hmmm.. yes, strange:

$ oc version
oc v3.8.0-alpha.1+da8fb58-73
kubernetes v1.8.5+440f8d36da
features: Basic-Auth GSSAPI Kerberos SPNEGO

Server https://127.0.0.1:8443
openshift v3.9.0-alpha.4+53d15ef-378
kubernetes v1.9.1+a0ce1bc657

It seems immediately after my build, "oc cluster up --version=latest" uses the images I built, 3.8, which is what I want.

But if I shutdown and re-run "oc cluster up --version=latest" for some reason the "latest" images aren't the ones I recently built - 3.8 - but instead its pulling the actual 3.9 latest (I did NOT build those on my machine).

How can I tell it to not do that :) I want it to always use the locally built images, not to pull down from a remote docker repo the true latest?