Docker registry console shows blank page

I'm running origin 3.7.  I get promoted to authenticate and then get a blank screen.  When I look at the logs inside the console pod i see:

INFO: cockpit-ws: logged in user session
WARNING: GLib: getpwuid_r(): failed due to unknown user id (1000000000)
MESSAGE: cockpit-protocol: couldn't read from connection: Error receiving data: Connection reset by peer
INFO: cockpit-ws: session timed out

Am I missing something?

Thanks