Node S2I not installing all dependencies

Hi,
I have openshift 3.7 installed, and a node application.
When we use S2I build it seemed like the build is finished successfully but not all of the dependencies are installed.
We found this when we tried to install react-scripts package.
I can see it didnt install all of the dependencies because the tree of the npm output is not full. (i.e. the ending of the tree is not as usual)