Origin metrics ansible install failure

Let me begin by saying there seems to be confusion regarding which branch in the openshift-ansible github project you should be using for deploying components of OpenShift Origin. The official documentation for installing the cluster says to use the master branch, however I’ve found that the master branch never works and you must use the specific release branch for it to be successful.

With that said, it looks like the ansible scripts to deploy metrics are no longer in the release branch (I’m trying release-3.6 at the moment), and only in the master branch. When I try running the playbook from the master branch on a brand new 3.6.0 cluster, I get the following output from ansible:

fatal: [openshift-master]: FAILED! => {"failed": true, "msg": "Unexpected templating type error occurred on ({{  __schedulable_nodes_matching_selector['results']['results'][0]['items'] | default([]) | length != 0 }}): object of type 'builtin_function_or_method' has no len()"}

        to retry, use: --limit @/openshift-ansible/playbooks/openshift-metrics/config.retry

Any ideas?

Information in this e-mail may be confidential. It is intended only for the addressee(s) identified above. If you are not the addressee(s), or an employee or agent of the addressee(s), please note that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender of the error.