Re: Prometheus

Hi Aleksandr,

a PVC is a persistent volume claim. These are the datastores where openshift applications can write their data to.

Yes, auto-scaling will work when prometheus is installed. But in the current version autoscaling is handled by hawkular (openshift-metrics playbooks when you are installing it)

Regards,
Alexander