From: Alex Bpunkt [mailto:alexander bartilla gmail com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 28, 2018 5:13 PM
To: Polushkin Aleksandr <Aleksandr Polushkin t-systems ru>
Cc: users (users lists openshift redhat com) <users lists openshift redhat com>
Subject: Re: Prometheus

Hi Aleksandr,

a PVC is a persistent volume claim. These are the datastores where openshift applications can write their data to.
Yes, auto-scaling will work when prometheus is installed. But in the current version autoscaling is handled by hawkular (openshift-metrics playbooks when you are installing it)
Regards,
Alexander