Re: Origin metrics ansible install failure

Hey Michael,

Here's some background on the error you're hitting in an openshift-ansible pull request I've just opened: https://github.com/openshift/openshift-ansible/pull/7331.

I'm updating the Origin docs to recommend using the release branch of openshift-ansible that corresponds to the desired Origin version. The docs should only suggest using the master branch when intending to run the version of Origin in development. Docs update pull request is here https://github.com/openshift/openshift-docs/pull/7963.