Re[2]: External network for one project

------ Originalnachricht ------
Von: "Jacek Suchenia" <jacek suchenia gmail com>
An: "Aleksandar Lazic" <aleks me2digital eu>
Cc: "Openshift Users" <users lists openshift redhat com>
Gesendet: 30.12.2017 08:57:14
Betreff: Re: External network for one project

Aleksandar

Thank you for your answer, I configured ingress IP range and its working fine for services where NAT is fine, however I have a case where I wish to deliver external IP directly to Pod.
Well I think youl will then need the nodeport solution.

https://docs.openshift.org/latest/dev_guide/expose_service/expose_internal_ip_nodeport.html#getting-traffic-into-cluster-nodeport

I have add some pictures to my blog post which also describes the ingress setup

https://www.me2digital.com/blog/2017/01/12-openshift-ingress-setup/

You can share the external ip with ipfailover cross nodes.

Hth
Aleks

Jacek

30.12.2017 1:38 AM "Aleksandar Lazic" <aleks me2digital eu> napisaƂ(a):
Hi