Re: OpenShift 3.6 on AWS creating EBS volumes in wrong region

node and masters?  or just nodes? (sounded like just nodes from the docs)

On Fri, Jan 5, 2018 at 9:16 PM Hemant Kumar <hekumar redhat com> wrote:
Make sure that you configure ALL instances in the cluster with tag "KubernetesCluster": "value". The value of the tag for key "KubernetesCluster" should be same for all instances in the cluster. You can choose any string you want for value.

You will probably have to restart openshift controller-manager after the change at very minimum.