Certificate Private Keys Protection /etc/origin/master and /etc/etcd

Suggestion needed, there are private Openshift generated keys in /etc/origin/master, this is sensitive information, if I want to hide/encrypt/decrypt it & make them available at the time of atomic-openshift-master-api and atomic-openshift-master-controller service start/stop, how should I do that? If I remove the keys after starting the services, the master server communication fails as for each communication those keys are needed...

Same problem applies to etcd keys as well.

--

Thanks,

Subodh Pachghare

Cell No - +91-8999769783