Re: Passthrough TLS route not working

So if I bypass the AWS load balancer, everything works great.  Why doesn't HAProxy like the incoming requests?  I'm trying to debug the issue by enabling logging with

oc set env dc/router ROUTER_SYSLOG_ADDRESS=127.0.0.1 ROUTER_LOG_LEVEL=debug
But the logging doesn't seem to get there (I also tried a remote server as well).  I'm guessing this is probably an SNI configuration issue?