Re: Build pod already exists

On Sun, Jan 28, 2018 at 6:05 AM, Lionel Orellana <lionelve gmail com> wrote:
Thanks Ben.

I can reproduce it with the nodejs and wildfly bjild configs directly off the catalog.

and you haven't created those buildconfigs previously and then deleted them, within that project?  This is the first time you're creating the buildconfig in the project?

My first thought was that the network issue was causing the build pod to be terminated and a second one is being created before the first one dies. Is that a possibility?

I don't think so, once we create a pod for a given build we consider it done and shouldn't be creating another one, but the logs should shed some light on that.

I will get the logs tomorrow.