Deployment getting deleted when running configure.yml again

Hello,
I have an OpenShift cluster with 3 masters, 3 infra, 3 nodes.

I change the cluster configuration from a time to time and whenever I run config.yml (after the first time) all the deployments that were created using a provisioned service being deleted.

That is a huge problem for me.
Am I missing something? Should I be running a different playbook?
Thank you.