Re: hostPath not working for me

There is a dedicated SCC that allows access to hostPath -- "hostaccess". In this case, you won't need to modify "restricted" SCC. Also, I see that you granted "anyuid" SCC to the user/SA. If you need to have a both permissions (any uid and access to host), you can grant access to "hostmount-anyuid" SCC.

Hi, im trying to use hostPath working on my v3 installation withouth luck so far.

The error i have is

-->  FailedCreate: app1-6 Error creating: pods "app1-6-" is forbidden: unable to validate against any security context constraint: [provider anyuid: .spec.containers[0].securityContext.volumes[0]: Invalid value: "hostPath": hostPath volumes are not allowed to be used provider restricted: .spec.containers[0].securityContext.volumes[0]: Invalid value: "hostPath": hostPath volumes are not allowed to be used]

Tried

and still having the same error.

What am im doing wrong?

Im in troubles with this setup and dont know what else to do, we want to keep Origin in our premises, please help.

Guillermo Gómez Savino