Re: Deployment getting deleted when running configure.yml again

I presume you’re running OpenShift 3.7?

If you’re running the new template broker (openshift-ansible installs it) it has a nasty bug that does what you describe. But you can work around it by removing an owner reference see:

https://lists.openshift.redhat.com/openshift-archives/users/2018-January/msg00045.html