Re: Escaping OpenShift template parameter for literal string

On Tue, Jul 3, 2018 at 1:11 PM, Andrew Feller <afeller bandwidth com> wrote:
Thanks for the feedback, Ben!

Unfortunately this is something we wanted populated later down the line based on external webhooks triggering builds in an environment that can't have external SCM trigger directly.  For now, we've had to document the scenario but would love support for the same $$ syntax supported elsewhere; just to ensure nothing borks it up again.

At this point we're probably locked into the api for compatibility purposes.

If someone is doing "$${COST}" in a template today with the goal of getting "$10" as their value, we can't break them.

Cheers!