Re: Utilizing Jenkins linter with Jenkins hosted within OpenShift

We support passing in a valid OpenShift token as a bearer token with curl requests against
a deployment of the OpenShift Jenkins image.

You should be able to leverage the curl based accessed noted at the link you posted.

See
https://github.com/openshift/jenkins-openshift-login-plugin#non-browser-access
https://github.com/openshift/jenkins#jenkins-admin-user
https://docs.openshift.org/latest/using_images/other_images/jenkins.html#jenkins-openshift-oauth-authentication