Re: Origin 3.9.0's Jenkins - forgetful agents!

Hi Alan,

Are you leveraging our feature to inject agents by labelling ImageStreams with
the label "role" set to a value of "jenkins-slave", or annotating an ImageStreamTag
with the same k/v pair?

If so, that is going to update the agent definition every those items are are updated
in OpenShift.  And there is currently no merging of the partial PodTemplate config
we construct from ImageStream / ImageStreamTags with whateve modifications to
the PodTemplate was made from within Jenkins after the agent is initially created
(there are no k8s API we can leverage to do that).

If the default config we provide for IS/ISTs is not sufficient, I would suggest switching
to our ConfigMap version of this injection.  With that form, you can specify the
entire PodTemplate definition, including the settings you noted below, where the image
for the PodTemplate is the docker ref for the IS/IST you are currently referencing.

If you are inject agents in another way, please elaborate and we'll go from there.

thanks,
gabe