Re: Utilizing Jenkins linter with Jenkins hosted within OpenShift

Thanks to Gabe for a little bit of help on the side, I was able to figure out a few more particulars for others looking to do this and opened a PR to enhance the jenkins-openshift-login-plugin documentation for others looking to do the same.  I've created a Bash script that makes this trivial but haven't received permission to contribute yet; this is the least I can do for now for others.