Re: Openshift can I export a project and restore to another Openshift environment ?

putting the mailing list back.
I am not aware of anything further than the script [1] referenced in the day 2 guide, which can easily be called in a loop on all the project names returned by "oc get project"

[1] https://github.com/openshift/openshift-ansible-contrib/blob/master/reference-architecture/day2ops/scripts/project_export.sh

Regards,

Frédéric