Re: Export and import questions , I am getting duplicate items

ok thanks ,  you can ignore the other question I just posted

thanks!

On Fri, Jun 1, 2018 at 1:32 PM, Fernando Lozano <flozano redhat com> wrote:
Hi Brian,

You should not try to export and import the complete set of resources of a project. Many of them are supposed to be, in the lack of a better work, 'ephemeral', created as a consequence of the configChange trigger of other resources. Order matters, too. You should export select resources, such as:

oc export bc,dc,is,svc,cm > project.yaml

Even then, be prepared to manually clean out the project.yaml file because it will contain runtime attributes that may not make sense when imported back.

[]s, Fernando Lozano