errors accessing egressnetworkpolicies.network.openshift.io when attempting to export project

I am attempting to follow these instructions

https://docs.openshift.com/container-platform/3.7/day_two_guide/project_level_tasks.html

I want to backup THE sample python app and I created a script like this ( from the documentation)

$ for object in rolebindings serviceaccounts secrets imagestreamtags podpreset cms egressnetworkpolicies rolebindingrestrictions limitranges resourcequotas pvcs templates cronjobs statefulsets hpas deployments replicasets poddisruptionbudget endpoints
do
  oc export $object -o yaml > $object.yaml
done

--
but when I run this I get some access denied errors like this , is this saying that the objects I am attempting to back up do not exist?

$ ./exportotherprojects.sh
error: no resources found - nothing to export
the server doesn't have a resource type "cms"
Error from server (Forbidden): User "admin" cannot list egressnetworkpolicies.network.openshift.io in the namespace "sample-py": User "admin" cannot list egressnetworkpolicies.network.openshift.io in project "sample-py" (get egressnetworkpolicies.network.openshift.io)
error: no resources found - nothing to export
error: no resources found - nothing to export
error: no resources found - nothing to export
the server doesn't have a resource type "pvcs"
error: no resources found - nothing to export
error: no resources found - nothing to export
error: no resources found - nothing to export
the server doesn't have a resource type "hpas"
error: no resources found - nothing to export
error: no resources found - nothing to export
Error from server (Forbidden): User "admin" cannot list poddisruptionbudgets.policy in the namespace "sample-py": User "admin" cannot list poddisruptionbudgets.policy in project "sample-py" (get poddisruptionbudgets.policy)

thanks