Issues using backup script in Red hat documentation to backup projects

I am using thisĀ  script that is mentioned in your documentationĀ

https://docs.openshift.com/container-platform/3.7/day_two_guide/project_level_tasks.html

https://github.com/openshift/openshift-ansible-contrib/blob/master/reference-architecture/day2ops/scripts/project_export.sh

but when I run the script I get this error , what does this mean , should I be concerned ?

egressnetworkpolicies.network.openshift.io in the namespace "sample-py": User "admin" cannot list egressnetworkpolicies.network.openshift.io in project "sample-py" (get egressnetworkpolicies.network.openshift.io)

bkeyes AEM-9Q8N662 MINGW64 ~/exports/friday/contrib/openshift-ansible-contrib/reference-architecture/day2ops/scripts (master)
$ ./project_export.sh sample-py
###########
# WARNING #
###########
This script is distributed WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND
Beware ImageStreams objects are not importables due to the way they work
See https://github.com/openshift/openshift-ansible-contrib/issues/967
for more information
Exporting namespace to sample-py/ns.json
Exporting rolebindings to sample-py/rolebindings.json
Exporting serviceaccounts to sample-py/serviceaccounts.json
Exporting secrets to sample-py/secrets.json
Exporting deploymentconfigs to sample-py/dc_*.json
Patching DC...
Patching DC...
Exporting buildconfigs to sample-py/bcs.json
Exporting builds to sample-py/builds.json
Exporting imagestreams to sample-py/iss.json
Exporting imagestreamtags to sample-py/imagestreamtags.json
Exporting replicationcontrollers to sample-py/rcs.json
Exporting services to sample-py/svc_*.json
Exporting pods to sample-py/pods.json
Exporting podpreset to sample-py/podpreset.json
Exporting configmaps to sample-py/cms.json
Exporting egressnetworkpolicies to sample-py/egressnetworkpolicies.json
Error from server (Forbidden): User "admin" cannot list egressnetworkpolicies.network.openshift.io in the namespace "sample-py": User "admin" cannot list egressnetworkpolicies.network.openshift.io in project "sample-py" (get egressnetworkpolicies.network.openshift.io)

--
thanksĀ