Re: errors accessing egressnetworkpolicies.network.openshift.io when attempting to export project

Hi.

On 02/06/2018 13:18, Graham Dumpleton wrote:
For the basic Python application you wouldn't need to export most of
those and for some doing so would cause problems when you try to load
them again.

For a basic application with no secrets, configmaps or persistent
volumes, all you need is:

   oc export is,bc,dc,svc,route -o yaml

Just to be on the save site please add cm (=configmap ) and secrets to
the export also, for the future case.

oc export is,bc,dc,svc,route,cm,secrets -o yaml

Do not include pods, replicationcontrollers or endpoints.

You also want to be selective about what you export by using a label
selector.

   oc export is,bc,dc,svc,route --selector app=yourappname -o yaml

That way you get just what is necessary for the application.

Before they can be reloaded in a fresh project or OpenShift instance,
you would usually need to massage the result, especially fixing up
image references and reverting them to image stream references.

Overall you are better off to export as a template and edit the result
to create a template you can then deploy multiple times, where the
application name is parameterised.

Full ack, the command looks then like this.

FYI: As always in yaml **don't use TABS**

```
oc export is,bc,dc,svc,route,cm,secrets -o yaml --as-template=MyPersonalTemplate
```

That's the link to the template doc
https://docs.openshift.org/3.9/dev_guide/templates.html

Graham