Re: errors accessing egressnetworkpolicies.network.openshift.io when attempting to export project

You should avoid exporting secrets without being more specific by using a label selector or by name. This is because you will pick up special secrets related to that project instance. Loading those special secrets into a new project may break that project. Similar reason as to why have to be careful with service accounts and role bindings. Work out just the extra ones required by the application.

This is why should not always export secrets.

Graham