Re: cant open file at python: can't open file '/opt/app-root/src/.s21/bin/app.py': [Errno 2] No such file or directory

I figured this out , you can disregard

On Mon, Jun 4, 2018 at 4:13 PM, Brian Keyes <bkeyes vizuri com> wrote:
but If I go into the " debug in terminal " I can get to this file , I have no idea why this will not work

I go into the openshift console and attempt to run a phython app  from my repo at https://github.com/brikeyes/os-sample-python.git the build will error out with ant open file at "python: can't open file '/opt/app-root/src/.s21/bin/app.py': [Errno 2] No such file or directory" but if I go into the "debug in terminal" i can cd to this file at exactly this path

thanks

--
Brian Keyes
Systems Engineer, Vizuri

FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY: This email and any attachments may contain information that is privacy and business sensitive.  Inappropriate or unauthorized disclosure of business and privacy sensitive information may result in civil and/or criminal penalties as detailed in as amended Privacy Act of 1974 and DoD 5400.11-R.