Re: OC debug command does not show command prompt

On 06/06/2018 13:04, Brian Keyes wrote:
If I do a "debug in terminal" in the console I always get a command prompt

if i goto the command line and do a "oc debug <pod name>  i get this message

Debugging with pod/lster-1-2rqg9-debug, original command:
container-entrypoint /tmp/scripts/run
Waiting for pod to start ...
Pod IP: 10.252.4.18
If you don't see a command prompt, try pressing enter.

i hit enter many many times and do not ever get a command prompt

Are you behind a proxy?

--
thanks