Re: OC debug command does not show command prompt

What operating system is your local machine? Ok windows I’ve noticed the oc binary doesn’t doesn’t do terminal emulation properly. So it looks like it’s hanging but it’s actually working. Try typing “ls” and see if the command has actually worked, but you’re just not setting the command prompt.