Re: OC debug command does not show command prompt

Joel , you get a cookie for getting this right !!!

yup , all I had to do is a "ls" and I am ok

thanks to all!!!

On Wed, Jun 6, 2018 at 5:07 PM, Graham Dumpleton <gdumplet redhat com> wrote:
Also ensure you have the correct oc command line client version corresponding to the oc cluster. When they are divergent you can get subtle problems.

Graham