Re: Error: RPC failed; result=22, HTTP code = 504 - Build error

Regarding this, I have read that the network performance is too low which causes an exception according to the link: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bitbucket-questions/git-clone-failure-error-RPC-failed-result-22-HTTP-code-504/qaq-p/297320

Do you have any idea why the network connection becomes so slow on my local Docker OpenShift Origin cluster after starting the buildconfig?

Furthermore, is it possible to restart a Container/Pod on OpenShift to make changes taking effect without deleting the container?

somehow, all my builds on OpenShift fail when my buildconfig tries to clone the source code (config files for IBM WebSphere Application Server) to build the image. The error message is as follows:

Cloning "http://bitbucket-server-sls-coba-berlin-ffm.10.0.75.2.nip.io/scm/slscob/sls-coba-berlin.git " ...
error: RPC failed; result=22, HTTP code = 504

After that, the OpenShift cluster seems to be overloaded (including the whole Docker daemon), docker commands and OpenShift commands (including web console) don't work anymore. Then, after a few minutes everything returns to the normal state and I can access the OpenShift console and do docker commands, again.

In the Monitoring-Event section in OpenShift, I couldn't find any further information for debugging.

Is it maybe possible to retrieve/read the detailed logs of my OpenShift cluster? Regarding this, I'm running a local all-in-on server instance of OpenShift Origin on Docker for Windows (oc cluster up/powershift cluster up command).

λ oc version
oc v3.9.0+191fece
kubernetes v1.9.1+a0ce1bc657
features: Basic-Auth