Re: Error: RPC failed; result=22, HTTP code = 504 - Build error

>Furthermore, is it possible to restart a Container/Pod on OpenShift to make changes taking effect without deleting the container?

We have not found this functionality.

Nick Pilch
Cloud Operations
O: 650.567.4560
M: 510.381.6777
E: nick pilch bluescape com
999 Skyway Rd, Suite 145, San Carlos, CA 94070
Notice of Confidentiality: This message and any attachments are confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read or distribute. Alert the sender by reply email and delete this message immediately.