Using OpenShift default service accounts in ephemeral and persistent Jenkins images

Is there any reason not to use the OpenShift default service accounts (builder and deployer) with OpenShift jenkins-ephemeral and jenkins-persistent templates aside from the templates aren't setup to support it well?

We haven't found any decisive content around the subject as the Developer Guide presents these as the intended direction, however it doesn't really elaborate why and what potential problems it could cause.  We haven't tried customizing these templates to see if it's feasible as it'll take some alterations.

Appreciate any feedback!
Andy
--

BandwidthMaroon.png

Andy Feller    Sr DevOps Engineer

900 Main Campus Drive, Suite 500, Raleigh, NC 27606

e: afeller bandwidth com