Failed to provision volume with StorageClass "glusterfs-storage": create volume error: error creating volume

Hello friends

Greetings to the OpenShift Origin community from Colombia. I have installed OpenShift Origin 3.9 on oVirt 4.1. A master server and 3 nodes. With the following file /etc/ansible/hosts:

https://pastebin.com/EQvUdA2Y

But when creating a storage volume, I get the error:

"Failed to provision volume with StorageClass "glusterfs-storage": create volume error: error creating volume Post http://heketi-storage-glusterfs.cnsc.net/volumes: dial tcp: lookup heketi-storage-glusterfs.cnsc.net on 192.168.52.60:53: no such host"

What should I do? Does the /etc/ansible/hosts file have errors?

My idea is to create an OpenShift Origin system on oVirt, and use GlusterFS as storage.

Thank you very much in advance.