Re: [CentOS PaaS SIG]: Origin v3.11 rpms available for testing

I've successfully installed OKD 3.11 from the CI-Repo

Though I reverted back to 3.10 because Persistence-Volume-Claims from NFS did not work.
Furthermore the follwing issue still persists during install
https://github.com/openshift/openshift-ansible/issues/10375

When the openshift-ansible installer waits for the catalog-service I have to run an additional ansible-task to workaround service-resolution. But this also happens on 3.10.

regards
Marc