OKD 3.10 restartPolicy into DC

Hi All,
we're trying to configure a DC with a pod executed in a batch mode. This pod completes its job and we would not restart it if the exit code is 0.
We tried to configure the restartPolicy on DC configuration to Never but the master-api doesn't permit this change.

Is it possible to configure this behavior on DC?

Thanks a lot,
Marcello