Re: [CentOS-devel] [CentOS PaaS SIG]: Origin v3.11 rpms available officially released

Hi Leo,

The rpms are already in the official CentOS repository [1] . As communicated earlier once the CentOS 7.6 is out, we (as a SIG) will be allowed to promote rpms.

As soon as CentOS Infra team will inform us we will go and action immediately followed by an announcement here.

Dani

[1] http://mirror.centos.org/centos/7/paas/x86_64/openshift-origin311/