Re: [ovirt-users] Re: Metrics Store installation - ansible playbook "deploy_cluster" - docker_image_availability

On 11/15/18 12:32 AM, Shirly Radco wrote:
Hi,

The user is trying to install OpenShift OKD 3.11 but hit the below error.

TASK [openshift_logging : include_tasks] ********************************************************************************************************************************
task path: /usr/share/ansible/openshift-ansible/roles/openshift_logging/tasks/install_logging.yaml:58
Monday 12 November 2018  13:31:28 +0100 (0:00:00.191)     0:06:06.769 *******
fatal: [localhost]: FAILED! => {
    "reason": "Invalid options for include_tasks: component\n\nThe error appears to have been in '/usr/share/ansible/openshift-ansible/roles/openshift_logging/tasks/generate_certs.yaml': line 135, column 3, but may\nbe elsewhere in the file depending on the exact syntax problem.\n\nThe offending line appears to be:\n\n\n- name: Generate PEM certs\n  ^ here\n"
}

This means you are using ansible 2.7 which is not supported.

I submitted a PR to provide 2.7 support but it was rejected because it would break backwards compatibility with earlier versions of ansible: https://github.com/openshift/openshift-ansible/pull/10685

The solution for now is to use ansible 2.6 - http://mirror.centos.org/centos/7/extras/x86_64/Packages/centos-release-ansible26-1-3.el7.centos.noarch.rpm

if you install that rpm it will configure the correct repository for ansible 2.6, then you can install ansible 2.6 from there

Can you please check?

Best regards,
--

SHIRLY RADCO

BI SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER

Red Hat Israel <https://www.redhat.com/>

<https://red.ht/sig>
TRIED. TESTED. TRUSTED. <https://redhat.com/trusted>

    I already tried that – following error appears: