Bug discovered in ansible role openshift_storage_glusterfs while adding host

Hi all,

I think I discovered a bug in the ansible role openshift_storage_glusterfs while trying to add a host.

In the file update_topology.yml, two pairs of lines seems to be permuted:

Situation was:

  - import_tasks: heketi_pod_check.yml
  - import_tasks: heketi_get_key.yml

But the heketi_get_key.yml should be run before heketi_pod_check.yml, thus we should have:

  - import_tasks: heketi_get_key.yml
  - import_tasks: heketi_pod_check.yml

What's the best way to report this?

Regards,